Open Position: Program Director
The director shall work for the betterment of the art academy program and specifically to do the following, unless prevented by legitimate personal reasons:
1) The director shall coordinate the development and implementation of curriculum as needed with the Arts Alive Board of Directors (AABOD )and clergy liaison.
2) The director shall coordinate the scheduling of lessons/classes filling available time slots of all current music/art staff and assist the AABOD in hiring staff as needed. The director will foster an environment of unity among the staff with the shared mission of supporting students to be creative artists in the likeness of God. The director may coordinate staff meetings and social gatherings to promote collegiality among staff. The director shall supervise staff and complete annual reviews to be reported to the AABOD.
3) The director shall effectively organize an office; assume day-to-day responsibility for the security of the facility; and supervise maintenance and cleaning. The director shall maintain inventories and records needed for program administration.
4) The director shall supervise registration and orientation of students and parents and oversee student discipline in the academy. The director shall engage parents and students to identify and address their needs.
5) The director shall collect, record, and write receipts of tuition payments. Administers assigned budget and tracks budget. Complete pertinent reports. The director shall collect staff time sheets and prepare payroll on a timely basis.
6) The director shall be responsible for communications of the academy to parents and public: ex) newsletters, social media, website.
7) The director may be called upon to make presentations to school boards, businesses and community agencies with the assistance of the AABOD. The director shall facilitate partnerships with appropriate public and private agencies that provide services to the students and families.
8) The director shall maintain communication with the AABOD so they may report on the director’s behalf to the Administrative Board of the church about needs and aspects of the Art Academy program.
9) The director shall assist the liaison in preparing grants and proposals for supplemental funding.
10) The director shall perform other duties as assigned by the AABOD.
10-15 hours weekly, salary: $10-12k per school year.
We're always looking for great talent!
Piano, Drums, Woodwinds and String instructors are needed to meet our growing demand. You set your schedule of availability Monday - Thursday, primary hours 3-7pm. Compensation based on experience.
If you're interested in one of our open positions, start by applying here and attaching your resume.
You can pay monthly lesson fees here and save time. Tuition is due on the first day of every month. $25 late fee applies.